Blur The Line

Blur The Line

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Escape 1 and Broken Heart

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

People have been crushing WODs lately! Awesome work everyone.

This is what everyone looked like before No Escape 1....

This is what people looked like after....

Broken Heart featured burpees with weight, overhead walking lunges and LOTS of bear crawls.  Good times!

I'm going to a pull-up clinic tomorrow night at CrossFit New England. I am looking to bring back all the information I learn there and apply it to The Fort. Saturday I'm heading to Vagabond CrossFit in Brockton, MA for an all day Paleo talk by my friend Dr. Mike Molloy. We'll be having our own discussion about how to start living the Paleo lifestyle and how it can better your life soon!

It takes lots of hard work, sweat, discipline in and out of the gym to get results. Keep up the great work everyone.




1 comment:

  1. I feel the effects of "No Escape I" and "Broken Heart". Stronger with a great sense of health.

    ReplyDelete