Blur The Line

Blur The Line

Monday, January 17, 2011

Dreams

In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr., let's talk about dreams, goals and life.

I have many dreams that I plan on making into realities.  This is what drives me in life.  I know 2011 will be a big year for myself and my goals.

If you frequent The Fort, we talk about this often. Goal setting is huge in life. Big ones, small ones and the steps we take to check them off the list. What are your dreams and goals? What do you want to get out of life, specifically at The Fort? I am all ears!

The morning started off with a bang! Ma pulled some nice deadlifts because "strong people are harder to kill." -Coach Rip. Or she just wants to make lugging grocery bags easier. 5 sets of 3 reps, topping out at 135. All about building a foundation and establishing form.


She followed the deadlifts up with a nice 1000m time trial on the C2. Time was 5:08. Nice work!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good, Mama Roche! Wish I was there to lift with you :-)

    ReplyDelete