Blur The Line

Blur The Line

Monday, January 10, 2011

Support

What's up everybody?!

Start of a new week! Time to start rockin' and rollin'. Here we go...

I believe the more support one has, the better off one will be. Great family and friends will get a person out of a slump and help through the tough times.  They will tell the truth and give a boost when needed. I would be nothing without the support I receive from family and friends.

Sam put up the pictures of the "Cool Cousins Get Awkward Part II" WOD that we did over the holidays. I'd like to thank my cousins, Jen, Sam, Shauna and Kayla for the shirts! And my big lil' sis Smash! Unreal work girls and my shirt hangs proud.


Burpees....


The Fort was a blast tonight! Folks learning new movements, working their hardest with the mobility and just gettin' weird.  Thrusters, Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, and the dreaded LAX BALL will do that to anyone!

Jen, rockin' her "Vegas" outfit...

Great work everyone! Talk soon.

3 comments:

  1. That is not a Vegas outfit Jen. Yes The Fort is awesome except for the rowing machine. Throw that outside. LAX BALL? Do I even want to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha throw the rower out in the snow!? Sounds like whoever Ambersky67 is wants to do some more rowing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! I meant I love the rowing machine!

    ReplyDelete